First Timer Page Header
WHAT TO WEAR
- Form-fitting leggings or shorts are best. Padded cycling shorts are an option but not necessary.
- We will hook you up with cycling shoes–first-time rentals are on us!
WHAT TO BRING
- Stay hydrated. We offer bottled water, if you forget yours.
- Depending on how much you sweat, you might want a small towel. We have those for purchase as well.
- You can keep your stuff in our open cubbies, but you may want to leave valuables at home or locked in your car.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before class.
- One of our Team Members will help you set up your bike and clip-in.
- Meet your instructor! We LOVE beginners and our instructors will give you tips on how to be comfortable and confident for your ride.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- We torch calories over hot beats in a dark room. So you can expect a workout that will push you but also sizzle with fun.
- The Moon Room is a judgment-free zone. Riders of all shapes, sizes, fitness levels and fitness experience find success and community here.
- Don’t feel “spintimidated.” Some of our classes have up to 10 or even 15 new first-time riders! You aren’t alone 🙂
HOW TO SUCCEED
- No matter your fitness level, you can find success in any of our classes because you control your flywheel and leg speed.
- Slow down or stop pedaling if necessary. If you come unclipped or need anything, raise your hand. Our instructor will signal a Team Member to discreetly assist you.
HOW TO RIDE
- Unless someone is getting help with bike fit or clipping in, riders are asked to not chit chat during class. It distracts other riders.
- Cheer when you finish a hill or hear a song you love, join an instructor’s call and response, and fist-pump your fellow riders.
- Let your instructor know about your experience! Our instructors can troubleshoot any issue and they thrive off rider feedback.
- Introduce yourself to other riders. If you know the names of a few people in your class, you’re more likely to stay committed to your fitness.
- Plan to bring a friend next time!
- Plan your next workout before you leave. Avoid going more than 2 or 3 days between workouts. Build your habit by booking your next bike.
- Download our app to make booking from your bike a snap.
- Stop by the front desk before you go. They’ll have information on promotions, upcoming events, and in-studio discounts for new riders.