**LUNAR SAFETY STANDARDS**
Hybrid Class Schedules
- New traffic flow with a separate entrance and new exit from Moon Room to avoid congestion.
- New large open space for your class prep.
- 2 new EnviroKlenz® Air Plus Systems that allow us to cleanse the air 2.5 times over the CDC standard!
- 4 new touchless hand sanitation stations throughout studio.
- New shoe return area to reduce congestion and keep surfaces clean.
- New retail desk to streamline check-in area.
- Updated HVAC to optimize air flow and quality.
- Top-grade disinfectant & frequent cleanings.
- Sanitizing all surfaces, bikes, and weights, using a Disinfectant Fogger Atomizer Sprayer for electrostatic distribution to get more even distribution, hard to reach areas, and coat surfaces to kill viruses like COVID-19.
- Between each class disinfecting high-touch surfaces, like doorknobs, handles, light switches, cubbies, bathrooms, sinks, toilets, and benches.
- Between each class sanitizing all bikes.
- Between each class sanitizing all weights.
- Disinfecting and rotating shoes so that they are never worn two classes in a row.
Before You Ride
- Temperature check before studio entry.
- Health declaration before studio entry, stating that you agree to the studio’s health and safety protocols.
- Masks required for entry.
- Touchless digital check-in, available on iPhones and at the front desk.
- Reduced class sizes for socially distanced bikes.
- Water fountain for emergency use only; bring your own or purchase in studio.
We have waited so long to reopen. We have worked so hard to be able reopen. To stay open, we need your help.
- Please make sure to practice social distancing.
- If you have a cough, fever, or symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to the studio until you’re symptom-free and fever-free for three days or test negative for COVID-19.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, or have knowingly come into close contact with someone who has, we ask that you do not come to the studio for 14 days or until you’ve tested negative for COVID-19.
- If you feel unwell or have any concerns about coming in to ride, please stay home and stay safe.
- We ask riders and staff to limit person-to-person contact, including hugs & high fives.
This may seem like a lot. But we want you to come back over and over and over again. And that means we need to come together to keep all Moon Riders safe.